Words — 66 found
1. profit; advantage; benefit; gainalso written as 徳
- It pays to be polite.
2. rebirth in paradise, entering nirvanaBuddhism
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. satisfaction; pride; triumph; elation
- おも 。
- He congratulates himself on his foresight.
2. one's strong point; one's forte; one's specialty
- Are you good at mathematics?
3. regular customer; regular client; patron
1. to get; to earn; to acquire; to procure; to gain; to secure; to attain; to obtain; to win獲る esp. refers to catching wild game, etc.
- あらそ 。
- Ten teams competed for the prize.
2. to understand; to comprehend
- え 。
- These gases can lead to global warming.
3. to receive something undesirable (e.g. a punishment); to get (ill)
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. to be able to ...; can ...after the -masu stem of a verb
- It was a satisfactory arrangement for fifteen years.
2. to get; to acquire; to obtain; to procure; to earn; to win; to gain; to secure; to attainFormal or literary term, See also 得る える
- おお 。
- I benefited much from my association with him.
1. score board; scoring board
- いいんちょう 、
- いっこ 、
- つな 」
- "Mr Chairman, what needs moving next, again?" "Scoreboard, giant ball and the tug-of-war rope."