Words — 554 found
1. all; entire; whole; altogether
1. not at all (with neg. verb)
- ぜんぜん 」
- "You must be tired after a long day." "No, not in the least."
2. wholly; entirely; completely
- Your composition is not altogether bad.
1. all members; all hands; everyone; everybody; whole crew
ぜいいん: Irregular kana usage.
1. whole; entirety; whatever (is the matter)
1. countrywide; nationwide; whole country; national
1. everything; all; the wholeUsually written using kana alone
2. entirely; completely; wholly; allUsually written using kana alone
総て 【すべて】、凡て 【すべて】、惣て 【すべて】、渾て 【すべて】、総べて 【すべて】
総べて: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. really; truly; entirely; completely; wholly; perfectly
- もんだい 。
- Your plan to buy another PC is out of the question.
- "She is lovely." "So she is."
3. good griefAbbreviation, Usually written using kana alone, See also 全くもう, expression of exasperation
1. whole (body); full-length (e.g. portrait)
- She was soaked from head to foot.
2. systemicSee also 全身性
1. annihilation; total destruction; complete destruction; crushing defeat
1. all one's power (strength, energy, efforts); one's utmost
Details ▸More Words >