Words — 324 found
1. all; entire; whole; altogether
1. (not) at all; (not) in the slightestwith neg. sentence
- ぜんぜん 」
- "You must be tired after a long day." "No, not in the least."
2. wholly; entirely; completely; totally
- Your composition is not altogether bad.
3. extremely; veryColloquialism
1. all members; all hands; everyone; everybody; whole crew
ぜいいん: Irregular kana usage.
1. whole; entirety; whatever (is the matter)
1. whole (body); full-length (e.g. portrait)
- She was soaked from head to foot.
2. systemicSee also 全身性
1. annihilation; total destruction; complete destruction; crushing defeat
1. all one's power (strength, energy, efforts); one's utmost
1. complete recovery; healing