Words — 16879 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
- I can't absorb all of the lesson in an hour.
2. section (in an organization); division; department
- とりしき 。
- Mr Williams carries that section.
3. counter for lessons and chapters (of a book)
- はじ 。
- Let's start with Lesson Ten.
1. acceptable; satisfactory; allowed; permitted
- You can use a dictionary for this exam.
2. approval; being in favour; (a) vote in favour; aye
3. Pass (grade); Fair; C; Don a 優, 良, 可 scale
Common word Links
1. indicates a questionat sentence end
- かん 、
- Can you spare me a few minutes? I need your help.
2. or; whether or notafter each alternative
3. some- (e.g. something, someone)See also 何か, after an interrogative
4. hmm; huhindicates doubt, uncertainty, etc.; sometimes after other particles
- Why he got angry is quite clear.
5. verySee also か弱い, emphatic prefix; usu. before an adjective
6. -al; -ial; -ic; -ical; -ish; -ySee also 定か, suffix forming adjectives or adverbs; after an indeclinable word
7. in that wayArchaism
8. Ka (kana)か, in hiragana, or カ in katakana, is one of the Japanese ... Read more
JLPT N1 Links
1. counter for the ichi-ni-san counting system (usu. directly preceding the item being counted); a noun read using its on-yomi
2. MosquitoThe mosquitoes are a family of small, midge-like flies: t... Read more
個 【か】、个 【か】、カ
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. department; section; faculty; school; arm
2. course (of study); branch of study; specialization
3. (taxonomical) family
1. under (influence, control, conditions, etc. of); during (war, occupation, etc.)
1. surplus-; excess-; over-
2. per- (chemical with more of a certain element than found in other compounds of the same constituents)
1. ge (ancient Chinese dagger-axe)
2. Dagger-axeThe dagger-axe is a type of weapon that was in use from S... Read more
1. Xia dynasty (of China; c. 2070-1600 BCE; possibly mythological); Hsia dynastyHistorical term