Words — 572 found
1. plain; field
2. hidden (structural) memberOnly applies to の
3. wildOnly applies to の, See also 野ウサギ
- はな 。
- This wild rose gives off a sweet scent.
4. lacking a political postOnly applies to や
野 【や】、野 【ぬ】、埜 【の】、埜 【や】、埜 【ぬ】
ぬ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ぬ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to take off (clothes, shoes, etc.); to undress
1. to steal
2. to plagiarize; to steal (a technique, idea, etc.); to watch and learn
3. to do stealthilyoft. as 目を盗んで
4. to do during scant timeusu. as 暇を盗んで
5. to steal a baseBaseball
1. marsh; swamp; wetland; bog; pond
2. obsession; addiction; being hooked on; getting sucked intoSlang
3. ugly manInternet slang
4. MarshA marsh is a type of wetland that is dominated by herbace... Read more
1. to paint; to plaster; to lacquer; to varnish; to spread; to smear; to put up (wallpaper)
1. to get wet
濡る: Irregular okurigana usage.
- This cloth tears easily.
2. bujian (spade-shaped bronze coin of ancient China)Historical term, Only applies to ふ, See also 布銭
布 【ふ】、布 【にの】、布 【にぬ】
にの: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. にぬ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to pull out; to draw out; to extract; to unplug; to weed
- You had better go to the dentist to have that tooth pulled out.
2. to omit; to leave out; to go without; to skip
- It's no crime to skip breakfast once in a while.
3. to do to the end; to carry through
- ぬ 。
- Let's fight to the last.
4. to let out (e.g. air from a tyre); to drain (e.g. water from a bath); to empty
5. to pick out; to choose; to select; to extract
6. to pilfer; to steal
7. to remove; to get rid of; to take out
8. to pass; to overtake; to outstrip; to get ahead of
- ぬ 。
- He finally got ahead of the rest of class.
9. to pierce; to break through; to go throughalso written 貫く
10. to cut out (a shape); to create (a pattern) by dying the surrounding area
11. to seize; to capture; to reduce
12. to scoop (a story)
13. to take out (an opponent's stones; in go)
14. to masturbate (of a male); to ejaculate (while masturbating)Slang, Vulgar expression or word
15. to take (a photo); to record (video)Slang
1. to come out; to fall out; to be omitted; to be missing; to escape; to come loose
- ぬ 。
- One of my teeth came out.
2. to fade; to discolour
3. to wear a hole (e.g. clothes)
4. to leave (e.g. a meeting)
5. to be clear; to be transparent (e.g. of the sky)
6. to be stupid; to be absentminded; to be careless; to be inattentiveusu. as 抜けた or 抜けている
7. to exit (a program loop)Computing
8. to go through; to pass through; to give way; to collapse
- で 。
- We went through the woods and came to a lake.
9. to finish a round with more than 88 points (not counting points gained from scoring combinations)Hanafuda
1. to warm oneself; to sun oneself; to warm up; to get warm
温まる 【あったまる】、暖まる 【あたたまる】、暖まる 【あったまる】、温まる 【ぬくまる】
1. to warm (up); to heat (up)
2. to sit on (an idea, plan, etc.); to keep to oneself; to nurse; to mull overOnly applies to 温める
3. to renew (an old friendship)Only applies to 温める, See also 旧交を温める
4. to take for oneselfOnly applies to 温める
温める 【あっためる】、暖める 【あたためる】、暖める 【あっためる】
1. to sew; to stitch
- Did you sew this by hand?
2. to weave one's way (e.g. through a crowd)
- つづ 。
- The path twists through the mountains.
1. to wet; to moisten; to dampen; to soak; to dip
濡す: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. to slip out; to sneak away; to break free; to get through (a difficult situation)
- Oh, that's a secret, OK? Because slipping out of the dorm in the night is severely punished.
2. to break into the lead; to get ahead
3. to begin to fall out (e.g. hair)
4. to break out (of a loop)Computing
抜けだす 【ぬけだす】、脱け出す 【ぬけだす】
1. to omit; to leave out; to skipOnly applies to 抜かす
- Why did you leave out the first question in the exam?
2. to overtake; to passOnly applies to 抜かす
- Huh? Don't be so whiny! And you call yourself a man!
3. to say; to speakVulgar expression or word
1. lukewarm; tepidUsually written using kana alone, Only applies to 温い, Only applies to 微温い, ぬくい is primarily used in Western Japan
2. lenientUsually written using kana alone, Only applies to ぬるい, See also 緩い ゆるい
3. slow; stupidUsually written using kana alone, Archaism, Only applies to ぬくい, See also 温
緩い 【ぬるい】、微温い 【ぬるい】、温い 【ぬくい】
1. marshland; wetland; swampland
2. SwampA swamp is a wetland that is forested. Many swamps occur ... Read more