Words — 746 found
1. nonexistent; not being (there)Usually written using kana alone
- There is not much difference between the two opinions.
2. unowned; not had; unpossessed
- い 。
- I'm living on welfare, without a car or anything.
3. uniqueSee also またとない
4. not; impossible; won't happenas ...ことがない, etc.; indicates negation, inexperience, unnecessariness or impossibility
5. notSee also ない, after the ren'yōkei form of an adjective
6. to not be; to have notafter the -te form of a verb
1. notverb-negating suffix; may indicate question or invitation with rising intonation
2. emphatic suffixSee also 忙しない, after the root of an adjective
2. EarthquakeAn earthquake (also known as a quake, tremor or temblor) ... Read more
地震 【ない】、地震 【なえ】、地震 【じぶるい】
ない: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. なえ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. じぶるい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. cabinet (of a government); ministry
2. Cabinet (government)The Cabinet is a group of high-ranking government officia... Read more
1. contents; content; substance; matter; detail; import
Common word JLPT N5 Links
2. KnifeA knife (plural knives) is a cutting tool with an exposed... Read more
1. internal medicineSee also 外科
2. department of internal medicine
- Where is the Internal Medicine Department?
1. I; meMale term or language, rough or arrogant
己 【おれ】、俺 【おらあ】、俺 【おり】
己: Rarely-used kanji form. おらあ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. おり: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. internal organs; viscera
1. civil war; insurrection; rebellion; domestic conflict
1. from ... to; between ... andUsually written using kana alone
- It is quite common in North America for homes to have a one or two-car garage.
2. orUsually written using kana alone
- There were so few proper members in the badminton club that it was half-way between dead and 'on break'.
2. NylonNylon is a generic designation for a family of synthetic ... Read more
Common word Links
1. civil war
2. Civil warA civil war is a war between organized groups within the ... Read more
1. game under lights (e.g. baseball); night gameSports, Wasei, word made in Japan, From English “nighter”. Wasei (word made in Japan)
2. Night gameA night game is a sporting event that takes place, comple... Read more
1. inner ear
2. Inner earThe inner ear is the innermost part of the vertebrate ear... Read more
1. immanence; inherence; indwelling; intrinsic (cause)
2. ImmanenceImmanence refers to philosophical and metaphysical theori... Read more