Words — 2127 found
1. morality; righteousness; justice; honour (honor)
3. teachings; doctrineBuddhism
4. nonconsanguineous relationship (i.e. of in-laws)
6. RighteousnessRighteousness (also called rectitude) is an important the... Read more
Common word Links
2. matter; affair
3. with regard to; as for; as concernsused after a person's name, a personal pronoun, etc. in epistolary style
1. technique; art; skill; move
技 【ぎ】、伎 【わざ】、伎 【ぎ】
伎: Irregular kanji usage. 伎: Irregular kanji usage.
1. bank; banking institution
2. BankA bank is a financial institution and a financial interme... Read more
2. BeefBeef is the culinary name for meat from bovines, especial... Read more
1. duty; obligation; responsibility
2. DutyDuty (from "due" meaning "that which is owing"; Old Frenc... Read more
1. chair; chairman; chairperson; speaker (of an assembly); president (of a council, senate, etc.)
2. Speaker (politics)The term speaker is a title often given to the presiding ... Read more
1. cattle (Bos taurus); cow; bull; ox; calf
- My father has a ranch and breeds cattle and horses.
2. beefSee also 牛肉, usu. ぎゅう
- In Japan beef has a high degree of marbled fat.
4. CattleCattle (colloquially cows) are the most common type of la... Read more
1. reverse; opposite
- She said that her husband hit her, but in fact it was the other way around.
2. converse (of a hypothesis, etc.)
3. inverse (function)Mathematics
4. Converse (logic)In logic, the converse of a categorical or implicational ... Read more
1. congress; parliament; diet; legislative assembly
2. ParliamentA parliament is a legislature whose power and function ar... Read more