Words — 3966 found
1. red; crimson; scarlet
- Don't cross the road when the signal is red.
2. red-containing colour (e.g. brown, pink, orange)
3. Red (i.e. communist)Colloquialism, often written as アカ
- It's only the anti-war pinkos who say things like Saddam isn't a threat.
4. red light (traffic)Abbreviation, See also 赤信号
6. complete; total; perfect; obviousSee also 赤の他人
7. copperAbbreviation, Only applies to 赤, See also 銅 あかがね
8. red 5-point cardHanafuda, Abbreviation, See also あかたん
10. RedRed is any of a number of similar colors evoked by light ... Read more
紅 【あか】、朱 【あか】、緋 【あか】
緋: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. university; college
- You should go on to a technical college.
2. former imperial university of Japan (established under the ritsuryō system for the training of government administrators)Historical term, Abbreviation, See also 大学寮
- The majority of the successful candidates were university graduates.
3. the Great Learning (one of the Four Books)See also 四書
4. UniversityA university is an institution of higher education and re... Read more
大學: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. flower; blossom; bloom; petal
- ゆうめい 水戸
- みにい 。
- We visited Mito Park, which is famous for its plum blossoms.
2. cherry blossom
4. blooming (esp. of cherry blossoms)
5. ikebanaSee also 生け花
6. hanafudaHanafuda, Abbreviation, See also 花札
- はな 。
- Speech is silver, silence is gold.
7. (the) bestSee also 言わぬが花, usu. as 〜が花
8. glorious; lovely
9. FlowerA flower, sometimes known as a bloom or blossom, is the r... Read more
1. cat (esp. the domestic cat, Felis catus)
- Your site appeals to people who are interested in cats.
4. wheelbarrowAbbreviation, See also 猫車
5. clay bed-warmerAbbreviation, See also 猫火鉢
6. bottom; submissive partner of a homosexual relationshipUsually written using kana alone, Colloquialism, Antonym: タチ
7. CatThe domestic cat (Felis catus or Felis silvestris catus, ... Read more
1. photograph; photo; picture; snapshot; snap
- I will show you some pictures.
2. moving picture; movieObsolete term, Abbreviation, See also 活動写真
3. Photography"Photographic" redirects here. For other uses, see Photog... Read more
寫眞 【しゃしん】、寫真 【しゃしん】
寫眞: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 寫真: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. blue; azure
2. greenmostly in compound words and in ref. to fruits, plants and traffic lights
3. green light (traffic)Abbreviation, See also 青信号
4. black (horse coat color)See also 青毛
5. blue 5-point cardHanafuda, Abbreviation, See also あおたん
6. immature; unripe; young
7. BlueBlue is a colour, the perception of which is evoked by li... Read more
蒼 【あお】、碧 【あお】
- Alice has a flower in her hair.
2. hair (on one's head)
- わたし 、ケン
- やさ 、
- I'm going with Ken. He is cool, gentle and smart. What's more, he is single!
3. mind; brains; intellectOnly applies to あたま
4. leader; chief; boss; captain
5. top; tip
6. beginning; start
- ぬす 。
- Tom had his car stolen early last week.
7. head; personOnly applies to あたま, See also 頭数
8. down payment; depositAbbreviation, Only applies to あたま, See also 頭金
9. top structural component of a kanjiOnly applies to かしら
10. pairMahjong, Colloquialism, Only applies to あたま, See also 雀頭 ジャントー
11. NeckThe neck is the part of the body, on many terrestrial or ... Read more
1. normal; ordinary; regular; usual; common; average
- Sunday is not an ordinary day to me.
2. normally; ordinarily; usually; generally; commonly
- ふつう ９
- ね 。
- She usually goes to bed at nine.
3. local train; train that stops at every stationAbbreviation, See also 普通列車
4. Normality (behavior)Normality (also known as normalcy) is the state of being ... Read more
1. fishing; angling
- You are dying to go fishing.
2. change (for a purchase)Usually written using kana alone, Abbreviation, See also 釣り銭
- Keep the change!
4. trolling; writing deliberately inflammatory posts onlineInternet slang
5. AnglingAngling is a method of fishing by means of an "angle". Th... Read more