Words — 201 found
1. foot; paw; arm (of an octopus, squid, etc.)esp. 足
- My foot's asleep again!
2. legesp. 脚,肢
- This drawing is less than great. He needs to do something with the line here at the back of the leg.
5. bottom structural component (i.e. radical) of a kanjiusu. 脚
6. means of transportationOnly applies to 足
7. money; coinArchaism, See also お足
8. FootThe foot (plural feet) is an anatomical structure found i... Read more
脚 【あし】、肢 【あし】
- とびだ 。
- He was so startled that he ran outside barefoot.
2. superior to (a professional, etc. in ability or achievement)Only applies to はだし
- He has excellent techniques which would outdo a specialist.
3. BarefootBarefoot (also barefooted) is the state of not wearing an... Read more
跣 【はだし】、跣足 【はだし】、跣足 【せんそく】
1. satisfaction; contentment; gratification
- He was zealous in satisfying his employer.
2. sufficient; satisfactory; enough; adequate; proper; decent
- He was always filthy and looked like he wasn't given enough food.
3. satisfying (an equation)Mathematics
滿足: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. insufficiency; deficiency; shortage; lack; scarcity; deficit
2. dissatisfaction; discontent; complaint
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. starting; inauguration; launch; founding; establishment; start-up
1. hands and feet; limbs
2. person at one's beck and call; person at hand; reliable worker
1. right foot
- ご 、
- ふ 。
- Today, after riding, while grooming the horse I carelessly got my right foot trod on.
2. right leg
- I got my right leg hurt in the accident.
右脚 【みぎあし】、右足 【うそく】
1. lack of sleep; insufficient sleep
1. lack of physical exercise; insufficient exercise; inactivity
1. one foot; one leg
- た 。
- The crane was standing on one leg.
2. one of a pair (of shoes or socks)Only applies to 片足
1. one's every action; every single move
2. slight effort; least trouble; small amount of work
1. quick pace; quick steps; quick march
- したが 、
- あるきさ 。
- He walked quickly away with two dogs trotting at his heels.
2. trot (horse gait)
速歩 【はやあし】、速足 【はやあし】、速歩 【そくほ】