Words — 804 found
1. travel; trip; journey; excursion; tour
2. TravelTravel is the movement of people or objects between relat... Read more
1. bank; banking institution
2. BankA bank is a financial institution and a financial interme... Read more
1. going side-by-side; going abreast
2. running concurrently; occurring at the same time; keeping pace with
3. Parallel (geometry)Parallelism is a term in geometry that refers to a proper... Read more
1. execution (e.g. of a plan); carrying out; practice; action; implementation; fulfillment; realization
1. publication; issue (of journal, newspaper, etc.)
- This local newspaper is published once a week.
2. issue (of banknotes, bonds, passport, etc.)
- New stamps will be issued next month.
3. raising an event (software)Computing
1. passage (of people, traffic); passing
2. common usage
1. filial pietySee also 親孝行
2. showing devotion (to someone)
1. execution; enforcing; carrying outOnly applies to しこう, Only applies to せこう, Only applies to しぎょう
- When will the law go into force?
2. giving alms; giving food to the poor or monksOnly applies to せぎょう
施行 【せぎょう】、施行 【せこう】、施行 【しぎょう】
1. running (of a car, bus, etc.); traveling; travelling
- ごえんりょくだ ！
- Please don't lean out of the window when we're moving.
2. running (of a program)Computing
1. going ahead; going first
2. preceding; coming before; being ahead (e.g. of the times); occurring first; happening prior
- The flash of lightning precedes the sound of thunder.
3. scoring first; getting off to a leadSports
4. stalkerHorse racing
Common word Links
2. WalkingWalking (also known as ambulation) is one of the main gai... Read more