Words — 1519 found
1. illness (usu. excluding minor ailments, e.g. common cold); disease; sickness
2. bad habit; bad behaviour; weakness; failing
3. crazy; insane; disturbed; sick in the headColloquialism
4. DiseaseA disease is an abnormal condition affecting the body of ... Read more
病氣: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
- This air conditioner consumes a lot of electricity.
2. (electric) light
- わす 。
- Don't forget to turn the light off.
3. ElectricityElectricity is the science, engineering, technology and p... Read more
1. feeling; mood
2. Mood (psychology)A mood is an emotional state. Moods differ from emotions ... Read more
1. spirit; mind; heartSee also 気が大きい
- Please don't take my mind off the work.
2. nature; dispositionSee also 気が短い
- He is more gentle than kind.
- I don't feel like working today.
- She could divert herself from the anxieties.
5. consciousnessSee also 気を失う
6. care; attention; consideration; worrySee also 気をつかう
7. interestSee also 気を引く
8. (the) air; atmosphere
9. ambience; atmosphere (of); air (of); mood
10. fragrance; aroma; flavour; taste
11. qi (in traditional Chinese philosophy and medicine); chi; ki
12. QiIn traditional Chinese culture, qì (also chi or ch'i) is ... Read more
氣: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. weather forecast; weather report
2. Weather forecastingWeather forecasting is the application of science and tec... Read more
1. courage; bravery; valour; valor; nerve; boldness
2. CourageCourage (also bravery, boldness, fearlessness, mettle, fo... Read more
2. ClimateClimate encompasses the statistics of temperature, humidi... Read more
1. lively; full of spirit; energetic; vigorous; vital; spirited
2. healthy; well; fit; in good health
1. water vapour; water vapor; steam
2. Water vaporWater vapor or water vapour, also aqueous vapor, is the g... Read more
1. nausea; feeling like throwing up; feeling sick
2. NauseaNausea (Latin nausea, from Greek ναυσίη, nausiē, "motion ... Read more
吐き気 【はきげ】、吐気 【はきけ】、吐気 【はきげ】、嘔き気 【はきけ】、嘔き気 【はきげ】
はきげ: Irregular kana usage. はきげ: Irregular kana usage. 嘔き気: Rarely-used kanji form. はきげ: Irregular kana usage. 嘔き気: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. atmospheric pressure
2. Atmospheric pressureAtmospheric pressure is the force per unit area exerted i... Read more
1. gas; vapour; vapor; gaseous body
2. GasGas is one of the three classical states of matter. Near ... Read more
1. feeling; sensation; mood; state of mind
2. preparedness; readiness; attitude
3. thought; sentiment; consideration; solicitude; gratitudeHumble (kenjougo) language
4. slightly; a bit; a little
1. air; atmosphere
2. mood; situationSee also 空気を読む
3. someone with no presence; someone who doesn't stand out at allColloquialism, Idiomatic expression
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. disposition; temperament; nature; mentality; spirit; character; trait; turn of mindかたぎ usu. as a suffix
2. TemperamentIn psychology, temperament refers to those aspects of an ... Read more
気質 【かたぎ】、形気 【かたぎ】、容気 【かたぎ】
1. popularity; public favor
2. condition (e.g. market); tone; character; nature
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. business conditions; the market; economic activity; economic climate
2. good (economic) times; prosperity; boomSee also 好景気
3. liveliness; energy; vigour; vigor; spirit