Words — 1452 found
1. illness (usu. excluding minor ailments, e.g. colds); disease; sickness
2. weirdness; bad habit; bad behaviour; craziness; perversion
3. DiseaseA disease is an abnormal condition affecting the body of ... Read more
- This air conditioner consumes a lot of electricity.
2. (electric) light
- わす 。
- Don't forget to turn the light off.
3. ElectricityElectricity is the science, engineering, technology and p... Read more
1. feeling; mood
2. Mood (psychology)A mood is an emotional state. Moods differ from emotions ... Read more
1. spirit; mind; heartSee also 気を逸らす
- Please don't take my mind off the work.
2. nature; dispositionSee also 気が小さい
- He is more gentle than kind.
- I don't feel like working today.
4. mood; feelingsSee also 気が重い
- She could divert herself from the anxieties.
5. ambience; atmosphere; mood
6. QiIn traditional Chinese culture, qì (also chi or ch'i) is ... Read more
氣: Out-dated kanji.
1. weather forecast; weather report
2. Weather forecastingWeather forecasting is the application of science and tec... Read more
1. courage; bravery; valour; valor; nerve; boldness
2. CourageCourage (also bravery, boldness, fearlessness, mettle, fo... Read more
2. ClimateClimate encompasses the statistics of temperature, humidi... Read more
1. lively; full of spirit; energetic; vigorous; vital; spirited
2. healthy; well; fit; in good health
1. water vapour; water vapor; steam
2. Water vaporWater vapor or water vapour, also aqueous vapor, is the g... Read more
1. nausea; sickness in the stomach
2. NauseaNausea (Latin nausea, from Greek ναυσίη, nausiē, "motion ... Read more
吐気 【はきけ】、吐きけ 【はきけ】、嘔き気 【はきけ】
1. atmospheric pressure
2. Atmospheric pressureAtmospheric pressure is the force per unit area exerted i... Read more
1. gas; vapour; vapor; gaseous body
2. GasGas is one of the three classical states of matter. Near ... Read more
1. feeling; sensation; mood
2. preparedness; readiness; attitude
3. thanks; solicitude; sympathyHumble (kenjougo)
4. just a little; somewhat; slightly
1. air; atmosphere
2. mood; situationSee also 空気を読む くうきをよむ
3. someone with no presence; someone who doesn't stand out at allColloquialism, Idiomatic expression
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. disposition; temperament; nature; mentality; spirit; character; trait; turn of mindかたぎ usu. as a suffix
2. TemperamentIn psychology, temperament refers to those aspects of an ... Read more
気質 【かたぎ】、形気 【かたぎ】、容気 【かたぎ】
1. popularity; public favor
2. condition (e.g. market); tone; character; nature
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. business conditions; the market; economic activity; economic climate
2. good (economic) times; prosperity; boomSee also 好景気
3. liveliness; energy; vigour; vigor; spirit