Words — 434 found
1. spirit; mind; heartSee also 気が大きい
- Please don't take my mind off the work.
2. nature; dispositionSee also 気が短い
- He is more gentle than kind.
- I don't feel like working today.
- She could divert herself from the anxieties.
5. consciousnessSee also 気を失う
6. care; attention; consideration; worrySee also 気をつかう
7. interestSee also 気を引く
8. (the) air; atmosphere
9. ambience; atmosphere (of); air (of); mood
10. fragrance; aroma; flavour; taste
11. qi (in traditional Chinese philosophy and medicine); chi; ki
12. QiIn traditional Chinese culture, qì (also chi or ch'i) is ... Read more
氣: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. feeling; mood
2. Mood (psychology)A mood is an emotional state. Moods differ from emotions ... Read more
2. ClimateClimate encompasses the statistics of temperature, humidi... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. atmospheric pressure
2. Atmospheric pressureAtmospheric pressure is the force per unit area exerted i... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. gas; vapour; vapor; gaseous body
2. GasGas is one of the three classical states of matter. Near ... Read more
1. feeling; sensation; mood; state of mind
2. preparedness; readiness; attitude
3. thought; sentiment; consideration; solicitude; gratitudeHumble (kenjougo) language
4. slightly; a bit; a little
1. disposition; temperament; nature; mentality; spirit; character; trait; turn of mindかたぎ usu. as a suffix
2. TemperamentIn psychology, temperament refers to those aspects of an ... Read more
気質 【かたぎ】、形気 【かたぎ】、容気 【かたぎ】
1. humour; humor; temper; mood; spirits
2. safety; health; well-being; one's situation
3. in a good mood; in high spirits; happy; cheery; merry; chipperSee also ご機嫌 ごきげん, usu. as ご機嫌
譏嫌 【きげん】、気嫌 【きげん】
譏嫌: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 気嫌: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to notice; to recognize; to recognise; to become aware of; to perceive; to realize; to realise
1. to like; to be pleased with; to be delighted with; to take a liking to; to suit one's fancy
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. pitiful; unfortunate; poor; miserable; wretched
2. unpardonable; regrettable
1. indication; sign; hint; sensation; feeling
- かん 。
- There was a hint of fall in the air.
2. tone (of the market)Finance
1. carefree; comfortable; at ease
2. easygoing; happy-go-lucky
1. carefree; buoyant; lighthearted; sprightly
- うご 。
- Our planet moves in space with the lightness of a bird in flight.
1. whim; caprice; whimsy; fickle; moody; uneven temper
JLPT N1 Links
1. elegance; refinement; grace; dignity
- If that city were a color, it would be a color with a quiet sort of dignity ... wine red, say.