Words — 360 found
1. diagnosis; medical examination
2. Medical diagnosisMedical diagnosis (often simply termed diagnosis) refers ... Read more
1. judgment; judgement; decision; conclusion; adjudication
1. to refuse; to reject; to dismiss; to turn down; to decline
- She is likely to refuse to follow his advice, because she does not like him.
2. to inform; to give notice; to tell in advance
- Just to warn you in advance, today's blog is no fun.
3. to ask leave; to excuse oneself (from)
- He entered my room without permission.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. crossing; traversing
- み 。
- I saw her crossing the street.
2. traversing horizontally; passing west to east (or east to west)See also 縦断
3. cutting horizontally
1. negligence; carelessness; inattention; unpreparedness
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. conclusion; decision; judgement; declaration
1. firmly; absolutely; flatly; resolutely; decisively; definitely
- は 。
- I'm a Windows person.
2. by far; far and away; by a long shot; hands down
- This is by far the most interesting of his novels.
1. to die out; to peter out; to become extinct
- Butterflies of this species are now extinct.
2. to cease; to be stopped; to be discontinued; to be cut off
- ひさ 。
- This custom became extinct a long time ago.
1. pedestrian crossing; crosswalk
2. Pedestrian crossingA pedestrian crossing or crosswalk is a designated point ... Read more
1. fasting; fast
2. FastingFasting is primarily the act of willingly abstaining from... Read more
1. extinction; discontinuation; interruption
2. severance; rupture
- There is a generation gap between them.
3. to become extinct; to cease to exist
4. to sever; to break off; to divide (between two things)
- That country broke off diplomatic relations with the United States.
5. Danzetsuis the debut album by Japanese singer-songwriter Yōsui In... Read more
1. physical examination
2. Diagnostic testA diagnostic test is any kind of medical test performed t... Read more