Words — 91 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. conclusion; decision; judgement; declaration
2. affirmativelinguistics terminology
1. firmly; absolutely; flatly; resolutely; decisively; definitely
- は 。
- I'm a Windows person.
2. by far; far and away; by a long shot; hands down
- This is by far the most interesting of his novels.
1. extinction; discontinuation; interruption
2. severance; rupture
- There is a generation gap between them.
3. to become extinct; to cease to exist
4. to sever; to break off; to divide (between two things)
- That country broke off diplomatic relations with the United States.
5. Danzetsuis the debut album by Japanese singer-songwriter Yōsui In... Read more
1. fasting; fast
2. FastingFasting is primarily the act of willingly abstaining from... Read more
1. decisive action; carrying out; resolute enforcement; execution
1. section; cross section; profile
2. Cross section (geometry)In geometry, a cross-section is the intersection of a fig... Read more
1. one's last moments; death throes; agony of death
断末摩 【だんまつま】、断末間 【だんまつま】
断末間: Irregular kanji usage.
1. heat insulating material
2. Thermal insulationThermal insulation is the reduction of heat transfer betw... Read more