Words — 119 found
1. to refuse; to reject; to dismiss; to turn down; to decline
- She is likely to refuse to follow his advice, because she does not like him.
2. to inform; to give notice; to tell in advance
- Just to warn you in advance, today's blog is no fun.
3. to ask leave; to excuse oneself (from)
- た 。
- John helped himself to several pieces of pie without asking.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. conclusion; decision; judgement; declaration
2. affirmativelinguistics terminology
1. firmly; absolutely; flatly; resolutely; decisively; definitely
- は 。
- I'm a Windows person.
2. by far; far and away; by a long shot; hands down
- This is by far the most interesting of his novels.
1. to die out; to peter out; to become extinct
- Butterflies of this species are now extinct.
2. to cease; to be stopped; to be discontinued; to be cut off
- ひさ 。
- This custom became extinct a long time ago.
1. fasting; fast
2. FastingFasting is primarily the act of willingly abstaining from... Read more
1. extinction; discontinuation; interruption
2. severance; rupture
- There is a generation gap between them.
3. to become extinct; to cease to exist
4. to sever; to break off; to divide (between two things)
- That country broke off diplomatic relations with the United States.
5. Danzetsuis the debut album by Japanese singer-songwriter Yōsui In... Read more
1. notice; notification; warning
- She drove my car without so much as asking.
2. permission; consent
3. rejection; refusal; nonacceptance; declination; declining
4. excuse; plea
1. section; cross section; profile
2. Cross section (geometry)In geometry, a cross-section is the intersection of a fig... Read more
1. to cut apart (cloth, paper, etc.)
2. to sever (ties); to break off (relationship); to overcome (habit, addiction)Only applies to 断ち切る, Only applies to 断切る
- You should cut off your connections with that group.
3. to cut off (enemy's retreat); to block (road, etc.); to disconnectOnly applies to 断ち切る, Only applies to 断切る
断切る 【たちきる】、截ち切る 【たちきる】、裁ち切る 【たちきる】、絶ちきる 【たちきる】