Words — 431 found
1. old age; age; old people; the old; the aged; senior; elder
2. I; me; my humble selfArchaic, Humble (kenjougo) language, used by the elderly
1. waxUsually written using kana alone
2. WaxWax refers to a class of chemical compounds that are plas... Read more
蠟: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. nth son太郎, 次郎, 三郎, etc., used in men's names
2. lang; official title in ancient China
3. man; young manArchaic
4. my husband; my loverArchaic, addressed by women
5. nth child (male and female)Archaic
1. prison; jail; gaol
2. firm; solid; strongObsolete term, See also 牢として
籠 【ろう】、篭 【ろう】
1. tower; tall building; belvederesuffix used in names
2. turret; lookout; watchtower
樓: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. year in the Buddhist order (after the completion of the first meditation retreat)Buddhism
2. becoming more experienced with age; social status based on this experience
1. offering ceremony held on the third day of the dog after the winter solsticeBuddhism
2. twelfth month of the lunisolar calendar
3. year in the Buddhist order (after the completion of the first meditation retreat)See also 臈
1. manual labor; manual labour; toil; work
2. Labour PartyAbbreviation, See also 労働党
労動: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. corridor; hallway; passageway
1. old person; senior citizen; the aged; the elderly
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. candleUsually written using kana alone
蠟燭: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.