Words — 62 found
1. open; unconcealed; undisguised; blatant; plain; frank
2. broad; lewd; indecent; crude
- "Haruki, you ask for a seat at the front as well." "What's wrong, why the look of blatant dislike?"
1. alley; alleyway; laneOnly applies to 路地, Only applies to 露路
- The northernmost part of the city is a maze of alleys.
2. bare earth (i.e. ground not covered by a roof); open field; outdoors (non-greenhouse cultivation of crops)Only applies to 露地
3. teahouse gardenOnly applies to 路地, Only applies to 露地
4. path through a gate (or through a garden, etc.)
5. Roji, lit. 'dewy ground', is the Japanese term used for the g... Read more
露地 【ろじ】、露路 【ろじ】
1. discovery (of a plot, misdeed, etc.); detection; exposure; disclosure
Common word Links
1. RussiaUsually written using kana alone
露西亜 【ロシヤ】、魯西亜 【ロシア】、魯西亜 【ロシヤ】
露西亜: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. 露西亜: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. 魯西亜: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. 魯西亜: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. street vendor; stallholder; stallkeeper
2. Hawker (trade)A hawker is a vendor of merchandise that can be easily tr... Read more
1. exposure; laying bare; baring (e.g. skin)
2. (photographic) exposureSee also 露光
1. exhibitionist; flasher
2. ExhibitionismExhibitionism refers to a desire or compulsion to expose ... Read more
1. light meter; exposure meter
2. Light meterA light meter is a device used to measure the amount of l... Read more
1. rocky outcrop
2. OutcropAn outcrop is a visible exposure of bedrock or ancient su... Read more
1. open-cut or open-air (strip) mining
2. Open-pit miningOpen-pit mining or Opencast mining refers to a method of ... Read more
露天掘: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. downy mildew (disease)
2. Downy mildewDowny mildew refers to any of several types of oomycete m... Read more
露菌病 【べとびょう】、露菌病 【ろきんびょう】