Words — 91 found
3. (not) a bit; (not) at allSee also 露聊かも
1. open; unconcealed; undisguised; blatant; plain; frank
2. broad; lewd; indecent; crude
- "Haruki, you ask for a seat at the front as well." "What's wrong, why the look of blatant dislike?"
1. alley; alleyway; laneOnly applies to 路地, Only applies to 露路
- The northernmost part of the city is a maze of alleys.
2. bare earth (i.e. ground not covered by a roof); open field; outdoors (non-greenhouse cultivation of crops)Only applies to 露地
3. teahouse gardenOnly applies to 路地, Only applies to 露地
4. path through a gate (or through a garden, etc.)
5. Roji, lit. 'dewy ground', is the Japanese term used for the g... Read more
露地 【ろじ】、露路 【ろじ】
1. discovery (of a plot, misdeed, etc.); detection; exposure; disclosure
Common word Links
1. RussiaUsually written using kana alone
露西亜 【ロシヤ】、魯西亜 【ロシア】、魯西亜 【ロシヤ】
露西亜: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. 露西亜: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. 魯西亜: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. 魯西亜: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. not knowing at all (that); without the slightest idea (that); completely unaware (that)
1. street vendor; stallholder; stallkeeper
2. Hawker (trade)A hawker is a vendor of merchandise that can be easily tr... Read more
1. outrider; herald
2. rikishi who leads the yokozuna to the ring prior to his ring-entering ceremonySumo
3. TsuyuharaiIn professional sumo, the tsuyuharai is one of the two at... Read more
1. exposure; laying bare; baring (e.g. skin)
2. (photographic) exposureSee also 露光
1. to lay bare; to expose; to revealUsually written using kana alone
- He laid bare his secret feelings.
1. Pandanus boninensis (species of screw pine)
2. Pandanus boninensisPandanus boninensis is an Asian species of plant that is ... Read more
蛸の木 【たこのき】、露兜樹 【たこのき】、蛸樹 【たこのき】、タコノキ
露兜樹: Rarely-used kanji form. 蛸樹: Irregular okurigana usage, Rarely-used kanji form.
1. Asiatic dayflower (Commelina communis)Usually written using kana alone
2. Commelina communisCommelina communis, commonly known as the Asiatic dayflow... Read more