Words — 149 found
1. manual labor; manual labour; toil; work
- I can't do the hard day's work I used to.
2. Labour PartyAbbreviation, See also 労働党
労動: Out-dated kanji.
1. labour; labor; effort; toil; trouble
1. labor union; labour union; trade union
2. Trade unionA trade union, labour union or labor union is an organiza... Read more
1. Labor Standards ActLaw, etc. term
2. Labor Standards Act of 1947The Labor Standards Act is a Japanese law. It was enacted... Read more
1. labor; labour; manpower; working force
2. Labor forceNormally, the labor force of a country (or other geograph... Read more
1. labor dispute; labour dispute; industrial dispute; strike
2. Labor unrestLabor unrest is a term used by employers or those general... Read more
1. employee; worker
2. laborer (labourer); blue-collar worker
労動者: Irregular kanji usage.
1. to pity; to sympathize with; to sympathise with; to treat with sympathy; to console; to be kind to; to appreciateUsually written using kana alone
2. to tend to (e.g. an injury); to care for; to nurse; to sootheUsually written using kana alone
- I took care of my sick sister.
労わる: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. working hours; man-hours
2. Working timeWorking time is the period of time that an individual spe... Read more
1. industrial (labor-management) dispute (labour); industrial strifeYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. labour intensive
- ろうどうしゅうやく ・
- こ 、
- Surpassing labour intensive, capital intensive, the age has shifted greatly to knowledge intensive.