Words — 377 found
1. waxUsually written using kana alone
2. WaxWax refers to a class of chemical compounds that are plas... Read more
1. year in the Buddhist order (after the completion of the first meditation retreat)Buddhist term
2. becoming more experienced with age; social status based on this experience
1. manual labor; manual labour; toil; work
- I can't do the hard day's work I used to.
2. Labour PartyAbbreviation, See also 労働党
労動: Out-dated kanji.
1. corridor; hallway; passageway
1. old person; senior citizen; the aged; the elderly
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. candleUsually written using kana alone
蠟燭: Out-dated kanji.
1. labour; labor; effort; toil; trouble
1. senility; senile decay; infirmity (through age)
Common word Links
1. labor union; labour union; trade union
2. Trade unionA trade union, labour union or labor union is an organiza... Read more