Words — 278 found
1. two reams (of paper); 1000 sheets (of paper)ateji for "ream"; also written as 嗹
2. stanza; versealso written as 聯
3. tribe (in taxonomy)Biology term
4. forecast (bet); bet which predicts the top 2 finishers (i.e. quinella or perfecta bet)Abbreviation, See also 連勝式
5. party; company; group; set
6. things strung in a line, e.g. pearls, dried fish, spans of a bridge, etc.also written as 聯
7. falconObsolete term
8. MurajiMuraji (連). Muraji was an ancient Japanese hereditary tit... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. association (of ideas); being reminded (of something); suggestion
2. Association (psychology)In psychology associations are relations between conceptu... Read more
1. to contact; to get in touchSee also ご連絡
- かなら ）
- Please get in touch with me when you are here.
2. contacting; getting in touch; communication; call; messageSee also ご連絡
- Thank you so much for having been the nice N.Y. contact that you are.
3. connection; coordination; junction
4. intercalary; intercalaris; internuncial
1. commonwealth; federation of states; confederation; union
2. FederationA federation, also known as a federal state, is a type of... Read more
1. continuation; succession; series
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. union; alliance; combination
2. RENGO (Japanese Trade Union Confederation)abbr of 日本労働組合総連合会
聯合: Out-dated kanji.
1. company; lot; bunch; gang; pack; those guys; groupfamiliar or derogatory
2. troupe; company (of musicians)Only applies to れんじゅう, Only applies to れんぢゅう
連中 【れんじゅう】、連中 【れんぢゅう】
1. league; federation; union; alliance
1. concatenation; coupling; connection; linking; consolidation (e.g. of company accounts)
2. RegimentA regiment is a title used by some military units. The si... Read more
1. operating together; working together; gearing; linkage
- うご 。
- The shoulder joints, as well as moving on their own, also move in conjunction with arm movements.
2. linked; coupled; interlocking
1. chain; chaining; connection
- The world's tropical rainforests are critical links in the ecological chain of life on the planet.
2. (genetic) linkage