Words — 1082 found
1. dot; spot; point; speck; mark
- I can see the tiniest spot.
2. mark (in an exam, etc.); grade; score; points
- くだ 。
- Will you put a dot before the names of the successful students?
3. point (in a game); score; goal; run
- Our team is two points ahead.
5. point; aspect; matter; detail; part; respect; way; viewpoint
- No one can approach him in wideness of knowledge.
6. (punctuation) mark (e.g. comma, period, decimal point); dot
- I'm going to have two pieces in her gallery.
7. "dot" stroke (in a Chinese character)
8. counter for points, marks, goals, etc.
9. counter for goods, items, articles of clothing, works of art, etc.
- あお 。
- He looked up at the sky.
- Marriage is made in heaven.
4. svarga (heaven-like realm visited as a stage of death and rebirth)Buddhism
5. deva (divine being of Buddhism)Buddhism
6. top (of a book)
7. sole (of a Japanese sandal)
8. beginning; start
9. tempuraAbbreviation, See also 天ぷら
10. IndiaAbbreviation, Obsolete term, See also 天竺
11. TianTian is one of the oldest Chinese terms for the cosmos an... Read more
Common word Links
1. 10; ten
2. Japanese martenThe Japanese marten (Martes melampus) is a mammal in the ... Read more
1. Japanese marten (Martes melampus)Usually written using kana alone
2. marten (any arboreal weasel-like mammal of genus Martes)
1. change in pronunciation or meaning of a word; sound change; word with an altered pronunciation or meaningLinguistics
2. turning or twisting part of a text (in Chinese poetry)Abbreviation, See also 転句 てんく
2. Art exhibitionArt exhibitions are traditionally the space in which art ... Read more
1. weather forecast; weather report
2. Weather forecastingWeather forecasting is the application of science and tec... Read more
1. Emperor of Japan
3. Emperor of JapanThe Emperor of Japan is "the symbol of the state and of t... Read more
- ぬ 。
- He took advantage of the fine weather to paint the wall.
2. fair weather; fine weather
- I wish it were fine today.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. moving from place to place; being passed around repeatedly
- They were transferred from one office to another.
2. rolling about
3. Adrift in TokyoAdrift in Tokyo (Japanese title 転々, tenten) is a 2007 Jap... Read more
1. employee (of a store); shop assistant; clerk; salesperson
ていいん: Irregular kana usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. job transfer; job relocation; intra-company transfer
2. Job migrationJob migration is a term that has gained widespread use in... Read more