Words — 140 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. moving from place to place; being passed around repeatedly
- They were transferred from one office to another.
2. rolling about
3. Adrift in TokyoAdrift in Tokyo (Japanese title 転々, tenten) is a 2007 Jap... Read more
1. job transfer; job relocation; intra-company transfer
2. Job migrationJob migration is a term that has gained widespread use in... Read more
1. fall; tumble; spill; plunge; dive
2. degradation; comedown; demotion; slump
1. to turn; to shift; to alter; to distract
1. conversion; diversion; changeover; commutation; switchover
1. conversion; shift; about-face; switch
2. Tenkōis a Japanese term referring to the ideological reversal ... Read more
1. transfer; redirection; transmission; forwarding (telephone call, e-mail, etc.)
2. Transmit (FTP client)Transmit is an FTP client for Mac OS X and Mac OS Classic... Read more
1. overturning; capsizing
- Due to a lack of balance the ship turned over.
2. overthrow (e.g. of a government)
顛覆 【てんぷく】、転ぷく 【てんぷく】、顚覆 【てんぷく】
顚覆: Out-dated kanji.
1. falling down; tumbling; overturning; turning over
- No less than 3 men fell in that race.
2. reversing; inverting; inversion
- Don't put the cart before the horse.
3. getting upset
1. imputation; shifting (blame, responsibility, etc.); passing the buck
2. second marriage; remarriage