Words — 9 found
- あお 。
- He looked up at the sky.
- Marriage is made in heaven.
4. svarga (heaven-like realm visited as a stage of death and rebirth)Buddhism
5. deva (divine being of Buddhism)Buddhism
6. top (of a book)
7. sole (of a Japanese sandal)
8. beginning; start
9. tempuraAbbreviation, See also 天ぷら
10. IndiaAbbreviation, Obsolete term, See also 天竺
11. TianTian is one of the oldest Chinese terms for the cosmos an... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. heaven and earth; the universe; nature; top and bottom; realm; sphere; world
2. top and bottomOnly applies to てんち
3. gods of heaven and earthOnly applies to あめつち
1. heavenly being; celestial being; celestial nymph; celestial maiden
天人 【あめひと】、天人 【あまびと】
あめひと: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. あまびと: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. the whole country; the public; the world; the ruling power; having one's own way