Words — 683 found
1. to write; to compose; to pen
2. to draw; to paintSee also 描く かく
1. status; position; rank
2. method; way; style
3. rule; regulation; law
4. grammatical caselinguistics terminology
5. figure (syllogism)
6. Grammatical caseIn grammar, the case of a noun or pronoun is an inflectio... Read more
- ひと 。
- The sum of all the angles in a triangle equals 180 degrees.
2. square; cube
3. bishopShogi term, Abbreviation, See also 角行 かくぎょう
4. third degree (of the Japanese and Chinese pentatonic scale)See also 五音
6. jiao (monetary unit of China; one-tenth of a yuan)See also 元 げん
7. Horn (anatomy)A horn is a pointed projection of the skin on the head of... Read more
1. to scratchUsually written using kana alone
- Don't scratch your mosquito bite. It'll get inflamed.
2. to perspireSee also 汗をかく
- The teacher's words put Mary in a cold sweat.
3. to shovel; to paddle
1. stone (of a fruit); pit; pip
2. core (of an organization, team, etc.); nucleus; heart
3. nuclear weaponsSee also 核兵器
- No country under the sun is safe in this nuclear age.
4. nucleus (of an atom)Physics terminology, See also 原子核
5. nucleus (of a cell)Biology term, See also 細胞核
6. condensation nucleusSee also 凝結核
7. (planetary) coreAstronomy, etc. term
8. ring (in a cyclic compound)Chemistry term
9. kernel; coreMathematics
10. nucleus (of a cultured pearl)
1. to chip; to nick; to break; to crack
2. to lack
1. guest; visitor
- Do you have guests for dinner?
2. customer; client; shopper; spectator; audience; tourist; sightseer; passenger
- It was early spring, so there weren't many customers.
3. counter for containers used to entertain guests
1. to draw; to paint; to sketchSee also 書く
2. to depict; to describeOnly applies to えがく
3. to picture in one's mind; to imagine
4. to form a certain shape (e.g. path of an action, appearance of an object, etc.)
描く 【かく】、画く 【えがく】、画く 【かく】
1. to carry on one's shoulders (esp. of two or more people carrying a palanquin, etc.)
2. AngleIn geometry, an angle is the figure formed by two rays, c... Read more
1. probability; likelihood; chances
2. ProbabilityProbability is ordinarily used to describe an attitude of... Read more