Words — 375 found
1. waxUsually written using kana alone
2. WaxWax refers to a class of chemical compounds that are plas... Read more
1. offering ceremony held on the third day of the dog after the winter solsticeBuddhist term
2. twelfth month of the lunisolar calendar
3. year in the Buddhist order (after the completion of the first meditation retreat)See also 臈
1. manual labor; manual labour; toil; work
- I can't do the hard day's work I used to.
2. Labour PartyAbbreviation, See also 労働党
労動: Out-dated kanji.
1. corridor; hallway; passageway
1. old person; senior citizen; the aged; the elderly
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. candleUsually written using kana alone
蠟燭: Out-dated kanji.
1. labour; labor; effort; toil; trouble
1. senility; senile decay; infirmity (through age)
Common word Links
1. labor union; labour union; trade union
2. Trade unionA trade union, labour union or labor union is an organiza... Read more