Words — 328 found
1. time; hour; moment刻 signifies a time of day; 秋 signifies an important time
- His voice broke when he was twelve.
2. occasion; caseOnly applies to 時
- You cannot be too careful when you drive a car.
3. chance; opportunity; seasonOnly applies to 時
4. the times; the age; the dayOnly applies to 時
5. tenselinguistics terminology, Only applies to 時
6. AutumnAutumn or fall is one of the four temperate seasons. Autu... Read more
刻 【とき】、秋 【とき】
1. hour; o'clock
- ねつ 。
- I went to sleep about 10 o'clock.
2. (specified) time; when ...; during ...See also 緊急時
- みつけ 。
- We can always find time for reading.
- まいにち ３
- べんきょう 。
- He is a diligent student. He studies three hours every day.
3. period; class; lesson
4. TimeTime is the indefinite continued progress of existence an... Read more
1. watch; clock; timepiece
2. ClockA clock is an instrument used to indicate, keep, and co-o... Read more
土圭 【とけい】、時計 【ときはかり】
ときはかり: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. sometimes; at times
時時 【ときどき】、時どき 【ときどき】
1. timetable (esp. a weekly school timetable); schedule
2. School timetableA school timetable is a table for coordinating these four... Read more
1. period; epoch; era; age
2. the times; those days
3. oldness; ancientness; antiquity
4. antique; period pieceAbbreviation, See also 時代物
1. timetable; schedule
2. Public transport timetableA public transport timetable (also timetable and North Am... Read more
1. time; season; period; phase; stage
- か 。
- The weather changes very often at this time of year.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
時おり 【ときおり】、時折り 【ときおり】、時折 【ときより】、時折り 【ときより】
ときより: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ときより: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. fashion (current) of the times; general drift of affairs
2. Market trendA market trend is a putative tendency of a financial mark... Read more
1. historical play; period drama
2. Jidaigekiis a genre of film, television, and theatre in Japan. The... Read more
1. half past (the hour)as 六時半, etc.
- Dinner will be ready by six-thirty.