Words — 1029 found
2. NewspaperA newspaper is a scheduled publication containing news of... Read more
1. Shinkansen; bullet train
3. ShinkansenThe Shinkansen, also known as the "Bullet Train", is a ne... Read more
1. new; novel; fresh; recent; latest; up-to-date; modern
新らしい: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. new; fresh; novel
- み 。
- She looked at the picture to refresh her memory.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. another time; again; over again; once again; anew
2. formally; especially; intentionally; deliberately
新ためて: Irregular kanji usage.
1. new face; newcomer; rookie; fresh recruit
- A new actor was billed to appear as Hamlet.
2. modern humans (from Cro-Magnon man onwards)
1. new building; new construction
1. newsprint; newspaper used for wrapping, packing, etc.
2. newspaperOnly applies to しんぶんし
3. NewsprintNewsprint is a low-cost, non-archival paper most commonly... Read more
1. new rice; first rice crop of the yearAntonym: 古米
2. novice; beginner; newcomer; new hand
- Act your place.
1. fresh troops; fresh playersOnly applies to あらて
2. newcomer; new employee; new workerOnly applies to あらて
- Then what is this I wonder? If it isn't dodgy door-to-door sales then could it be a new kind of pickup technique for the ladies?
3. new method; new way; new type
1. newly arrived; newly joined; newly entered; newcomer