Words — 380 found
2. NewspaperA newspaper is a scheduled publication containing news of... Read more
1. Shinkansen; bullet train
3. ShinkansenThe Shinkansen, also known as the "Bullet Train", is a ne... Read more
1. new face; newcomer; rookie; fresh recruit
- A new actor was billed to appear as Hamlet.
2. modern humans (from Cro-Magnon man onwards)
1. new building; new construction
1. newsprint; newspaper used for wrapping, packing, etc.
2. newspaperOnly applies to しんぶんし
3. NewsprintNewsprint is a low-cost, non-archival paper most commonly... Read more
1. new rice; first rice crop of the yearAntonym: 古米
2. novice; beginner; newcomer; new hand
- Act your place.
1. newly arrived; newly joined; newly entered; newcomer
1. fresh supply of troops; newcomerOnly applies to あらて
2. new method; new trick
- Then what is this I wonder? If it isn't dodgy door-to-door sales then could it be a new kind of pickup technique for the ladies?
1. new type; new style; new model; new strain (e.g. infectious disease)