Words — 54 found
1. today; this day
- The accident happened a year ago today.
2. these days; recently; nowadaysOnly applies to こんにち
- Nowadays more and more people prefer country life to city life.
今日 【こんにち】、今日 【こんち】、今日 【こんじつ】
1. this time; now
- I will overlook your lateness this time.
2. next time; another time; shortly; soon
- くだ 。
- Please drop in to see us next time you come to London.
3. recently; lately; the other day
1. hello; good day; good afternoonUsually written using kana alone, は is pronounced as わ; used during daytime
1. from now onSee also 今後
- よろしくおねが 。
- Please continue your favors towards us.