Words — 6061 found
1. hearth; fireplace
2. furnace; kiln
3. FurnaceA furnace is a device used for heating. The name derives ... Read more
1. Japanese scull (oar attached to the rear of the boat by a traditional peg-in-hole oarlock)
1. Lu (Chinese vassal state existing during the Spring and Autumn period)
2. Lu (state)Lu was a vassal state during the Zhou Dynasty of ancient ... Read more
1. thesis; essay; treatise; paper; article
2. ThesisA dissertation or thesis is a document submitted in suppo... Read more
1. manual labor; manual labour; toil; work
2. Labour PartyAbbreviation, See also 労働党
労動: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. six; 6陸 is used in legal documents
六 【む】、六 【むう】、６ 【ろく】、６ 【む】、６ 【むう】、陸 【ろく】、陸 【む】、陸 【むう】
1. corridor; hallway; passageway
1. old person; senior citizen; the aged; the elderly
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. dispute; controversy; debate; argument; taking issue
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. candleUsually written using kana alone
蠟燭: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. discussion; argument; debate
論義: Rarely-used kanji form.