Words — 39 found
1. alley; alleyway; laneOnly applies to 路地, Only applies to 露路
- The northernmost part of the city is a maze of alleys.
2. bare earth (i.e. ground not covered by a roof); open field; outdoors (non-greenhouse cultivation of crops)Only applies to 露地
3. teahouse gardenOnly applies to 路地, Only applies to 露地
4. path through a gate (or through a garden, etc.)
5. Roji, lit. 'dewy ground', is the Japanese term used for the g... Read more
露地 【ろじ】、露路 【ろじ】
1. route map (buses, trains, etc.)
2. Transit mapA transit map is a topological map in the form of a schem... Read more
1. route (bus, train, air, etc.); line
- May I have a bus route map?
2. line (taken by a group, organization, etc.); policy; course
- The President took a hard line.
1. tram; streetcar; trolley; tramcar
2. TramA tram (also known. as a tramcar, streetcar, trolley car)... Read more
1. shoulder (of a road); berm
2. Shoulder (road)A hard shoulder, or simply shoulder, is a reserved area b... Read more
1. roadside land prices; price of land adjoining a major road, used to calculate inheritance and gift taxes
1. change in a bus routeYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. change in policy; policy change (reversal)