Words — 40 found
1. alley; alleyway; lane
- The northernmost part of the city is a maze of alleys.
2. path through a gate or garden
3. teahouse gardenOnly applies to 路地
4. Roji, lit. 'dewy ground', is the Japanese term used for the g... Read more
露路: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. route map (for buses, trains, etc.)
2. Transit mapA transit map is a topological map in the form of a schem... Read more
1. route (bus, train, air, etc.); line
- May I have a bus route map?
2. line (taken by a group, organization, etc.); policy; course
- The President took a hard line.
1. tram; streetcar; trolley; tramcar
2. TramA tram (also known. as a tramcar, streetcar, trolley car)... Read more
1. shoulder (of a road); berm
2. Shoulder (road)A hard shoulder, or simply shoulder, is a reserved area b... Read more
1. roadside land prices; price of land adjoining a major road, used to calculate inheritance and gift taxes