Words — 135 found
1. argument; discussion; dispute; controversy; discourse; debate
- There were a lot of opinions, pro and con, on this question.
2. theory (e.g. of evolution); doctrine
- にたい 、
- It is a literary work confronting the class problem of a consumer society.
3. essay; treatise; comment
1. thesis; essay; treatise; paper; article
2. ThesisA dissertation or thesis is a document submitted in suppo... Read more
- あ 。
- In making a decision, I rely not on logic but on instinct.
- Around his facts the scientist weaves a logical pattern or theory which gives the facts meaning, order, and significance.
1. out of the question; outrageous; impossible
2. irrelevant; not pertinent
1. advocate; disputant; debater
2. (present) writer; author
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. (study of) logic
2. LogicLogic (from the Greek λογική logikē) is the philosophical... Read more