Words — 833 found
1. area; vicinity; region
2. side; edgeMathematics
- A square has four sides.
4. Edge (geometry)In geometry, an edge is a line segment joining two adjace... Read more
1. strange; odd; peculiar; weird; curious; queer; eccentric; funny; suspicious; fishy
- The orange left a strange taste in my mouth.
4. incident; disturbance; disaster; accident
5. flatMusic, See also 変ロ短調
變: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. compilation (of a text); editing
2. volume (of a text)
- か 。
- He composed three poems in a month.
3. completed literary work
1. suffix used to negate a verb in the non-past tenseKansai dialect, See also ない
2. humph; hmph
1. editing; compilation
2. EditingEditing is the process of selecting and preparing written... Read more
編修 【へんしゅう】、編輯 【へんしゅう】
編修: Rarely-used kanji form. 編輯: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. reply; answer; response
1. prejudice; bias; distorted view
2. PrejudiceThe word prejudice is most often used to refer to preconc... Read more
1. change; variation; alteration; mutation; transition; transformation; transfiguration; metamorphosis
- おこ 。
- Like other changes, this change in attitude has occurred in other countries, too.
2. variety; diversity
- と 。
- The mountains in this part of the country are full of variety.
3. inflection; declension; conjugationGrammar
- Can you conjugate this verb?
1. change; modification; alteration; revision; amendment
1. change; transformation; innovation; reform; revolution; revolutionizing; upheaval
- The President's speech brought about a change in the American people.
1. editor (in publishing, etc.)
2. Contributing editorA contributing editor is a magazine job title that varies... Read more
Common word Links
1. deviation value (usu. scaled to mean of 50, standard deviation of 10, and often used for academic grades); deviation; T-score; standard score
2. Standard scoreIn statistics, a standard score indicates by how many sta... Read more