Words — 97 found
1. speech; tongue; talk; eloquenceOnly applies to 弁, Only applies to 辯
2. dialect; brogue; accentOnly applies to 弁, Only applies to 辯
3. bento; Japanese box lunchAbbreviation, Only applies to 弁, Only applies to 辨, See also 弁当 べんとう
4. petalOnly applies to 弁, Only applies to 瓣, See also 花弁 はなびら
5. valveOnly applies to 弁, Only applies to 瓣
辯 【べん】、瓣 【べん】、辨 【べん】
辯: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 瓣: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 辨: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. explanation (e.g. for one's actions); excuse; justification; defense; defence
辯解: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. defense; defence; pleading; advocacy
辯護: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. discussion; debate; argument
辯論: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. compensation; indemnification; reparation; restitution; recompense
辨償: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. lawyer; attorney
2. LawyerA lawyer, according to Black's Law Dictionary, is "a pers... Read more
1. explanation; excuse; clarification; vindication; apology
辯明 【べんめい】、辨明 【べんめい】
辯明: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 辨明: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. counsel; defender; advocate
1. to discern (e.g. right from wrong); to discriminate; to distinguishUsually written using kana alone
- である 。
2. to know (manners, one's place, etc.); to understand; to bear in mindUsually written using kana alone
- なさい 。
辨える: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. speech; eloquence; manner of speaking; manner of expression
1. lecturer; rhetorician; orator
2. narrator in Japanese silent cinema; film interpreter
辯士: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. lunch box
2. Lunch boxThe lunch box, also referred to as a lunch pail or lunch ... Read more
1. speech contest
1. (lawyer's) client
1. lunch vendor
1. patent attorney; patent agent
2. Patent attorneyA patent attorney is an attorney who has the specialized ... Read more
1. strong person; person putting on a brave frontafter the name of a 12th-century warrior monk
2. bamboo tube with holes drilled in it (used as a stand for kitchen utensils, fans, etc.)
3. checks; plaid; checked patternAbbreviation, See also 弁慶縞
辨慶: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
辨務官: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. repayment; settlement (of a debt); paying off; reimbursement (of expenses)