Words — 94 found
1. speech; tongue; talk; eloquenceOnly applies to 弁, Only applies to 辯
2. dialect; brogue; accentOnly applies to 弁, Only applies to 辯
3. bento; Japanese box lunchAbbreviation, Only applies to 弁, Only applies to 辨, See also 弁当 べんとう
4. petalOnly applies to 弁, Only applies to 瓣, See also 花弁 はなびら
5. valveOnly applies to 弁, Only applies to 瓣
辯 【べん】、瓣 【べん】、辨 【べん】
辯: Out-dated kanji. 瓣: Out-dated kanji. 辨: Out-dated kanji.
1. explanation (e.g. for one's actions); excuse; justification; defense; defence
辯解: Out-dated kanji.
1. discussion; debate; argument
辯論: Out-dated kanji.
1. reimbursement; compensation; reparation; indemnity
1. lawyer; attorney
2. LawyerA lawyer, according to Black's Law Dictionary, is "a pers... Read more
1. explanation; excuse; clarification; vindication; apology
辯明 【べんめい】、辨明 【べんめい】
辯明: Out-dated kanji. 辨明: Out-dated kanji.
1. to discern (e.g. right from wrong); to discriminate; to distinguishUsually written using kana alone
- Therefore it is important for us to be aware of other forms of politeness.
2. to know (manners, one's place, etc.); to understand; to bear in mindUsually written using kana alone
- Remember your station in life.
辨える: Out-dated kanji.
1. lecturer; rhetorician; orator
2. narrator in Japanese silent cinema; film interpreter
辯士: Out-dated kanji.
1. lunch box
2. Lunch boxThe lunch box, also referred to as a lunch pail or lunch ... Read more
1. patent attorney; patent agent
2. Patent attorneyA patent attorney is an attorney who has the specialized ... Read more
1. strong person; person putting on a brave frontafter the name of a 12th-century warrior monk
2. bamboo tube with holes drilled in it (used as a stand for kitchen utensils, fans, etc.)
3. checks; plaid; checked patternAbbreviation, See also 弁慶縞
辨慶: Out-dated kanji.
1. repayment; settlement (of a debt); paying off; reimbursement (of expenses)