Words — 5373 found
Common word Links
1. coming out; going out; outflow; efflux; rising (of the Sun or the Moon)
2. attending (work); appearing (on stage); one's turn to go on
3. start; beginning
4. origins; background; person (or item) originating from ...; graduate of ...; native of ...; member of ... (lineage)
5. architectural member that projects outward
6. highest point of the stern of a ship
7. amount (comprising something); amount of time or effort required to do somethingUsually written using kana alone, usu. after the -masu stem of a verb as 〜出がある or 〜出がない, etc.
Common word Links
1. at; inindicates location of action; にて is the formal literary form
2. at; whenindicates time of action
3. by; withindicates means of action
4. and then; so
5. and; thenOnly applies to で, See also て, indicates continuing action; alternative form of 〜て used for some verb types
6. let me tell you; don't you knowKansai dialect, Only applies to で, See also よ, at sentence-end; indicates certainty, emphasis, etc.
1. train; electric train
2. Electric multiple unitAn electric multiple unit or EMU is a multiple unit train... Read more
- This air conditioner consumes a lot of electricity.
2. (electric) light
- わす 。
- Don't forget to turn the light off.
3. ElectricityElectricity is the science, engineering, technology and p... Read more
2. TelegraphyTelegraph is the long-distance transmission of messages w... Read more
1. tradition; convention
2. TraditionA tradition is a ritual, belief or object passed down wit... Read more
- Do you have an electronic typewriter?
3. ElectronThe electron is a subatomic particle with a negative elem... Read more
1. to be able (in a position) to do; to be up to the taskUsually written using kana alone
- I'm sorry, I can't stay long.
2. to be ready; to be completedUsually written using kana alone
- お 」
- "Is the essay ready?" "No, I'm sorry. I haven't finished writing it yet."
3. to be made; to be builtUsually written using kana alone
- That football is made of genuine leather.
4. to be good at; to be permitted (to do)Usually written using kana alone
- May I use your toilet?
5. to become intimate; to take up (with someone)Usually written using kana alone
- They seem to be in love with each other.
6. to grow; to be raisedUsually written using kana alone
- でき 。
- Oranges grow in warm countries.
7. to become pregnantUsually written using kana alone
出きる 【できる】、出來る 【できる】
出來る: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to leave; to exit; to go out; to come out; to get outAntonym: 入る はいる
- It's true that a ghost appeared at my house.
2. to leave (on a journey); to depart; to start out; to set out
- おお 。
- Many American students work their way through the university.
3. to move forward
- He didn't answer the phone, so I left him an email.
4. to come to; to get to; to lead to; to reach
5. to appear; to come out; to emerge; to surface; to come forth; to turn up; to be found; to be detected; to be discovered; to be exposed; to show; to be exhibited; to be on display
6. to appear (in print); to be published; to be announced; to be issued; to be listed; to come out
7. to attend; to participate; to take part; to enter (an event); to play in; to perform
8. to be stated; to be expressed; to come up; to be brought up; to be raised
9. to sell
10. to exceed; to go over
11. to stick out; to protrude
12. to break out; to occur; to start; to originate
13. to be produced
14. to come from; to be derived from
15. to be given; to get; to receive; to be offered; to be provided; to be presented; to be submitted; to be handed in; to be turned in; to be paid
16. to answer (phone, door, etc.); to get
17. to assume (an attitude); to act; to behave
18. to pick up (speed, etc.); to gain
19. to flow (e.g. tears); to run; to bleed
20. to graduate
21. to ejaculate; to cumVulgar expression or word
1. to go out (e.g. on an excursion or outing); to leave; to depart; to start; to set out
2. to be about to leave; to be just going out
1. battery; cell
2. Battery (electricity)An electrical battery is one or more electrochemical cell... Read more
1. electric power
2. Electric powerElectric power is the rate at which electric energy is tr... Read more
1. biography; life story
2. BiographyA biography is a detailed description or account of someo... Read more
1. utility pole; power pole; telephone pole; telegraph pole
2. Utility poleA utility pole is a pole used to support overhead power l... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. electric current
2. Electric currentElectric current is a flow of electric charge through a m... Read more