Common word Links
1. coming out; going out; outflow; efflux; rising (of the Sun or the Moon)
2. attending (work); appearing (on stage); one's turn to go on
3. start; beginning
4. origins; background; person (or item) originating from ...; graduate of ...; native of ...; member of ... (lineage)
5. architectural member that projects outward
6. highest point of the stern of a ship
7. amount (comprising something); amount of time or effort required to do somethingUsually written using kana alone, usu. after the -masu stem of a verb as 〜出がある or 〜出がない, etc.
Log in to talk about this word.