Words — 10 found
1. to stand; to rise; to stand upOnly applies to 立つ
- But among you stands one you do not know.
2. to find oneself (e.g. in a difficult position)Only applies to 立つ
- た 。
- The minister was in a fix over illegal dealings.
3. to depart (on a plane, train, etc.)usu. 発つ
- Ah, you're leaving tomorrow!
1. to pass (of time); to elapse
1. to be erected; to be built
1. to sever; to cut off
2. to suppress; to eradicate; to exterminate
3. to abstain (from); to give up
絶つ 【たつ】、斷つ 【たつ】
斷つ: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
Common word Links
1. dragon (esp. a Chinese dragon)See also ドラゴン
- I have always wanted to see a dragon, but dragons are not real creatures.
2. naga; semi-divine human-cobra chimera in Hindu and Buddhist mythology
3. promoted rookShogi, Abbreviation, Only applies to りゅう, Only applies to りょう, See also 竜王 りゅうおう
4. Chinese dragonChinese dragons are mythical creatures in Chinese mytholo... Read more
竜 【たつ】、竜 【りょう】、龍 【りゅう】、龍 【たつ】、龍 【りょう】