Words — 328 found
1. departure; departing (from ...); departing (at time ...)See also 着 ちゃく
- I want to catch the six o'clock train to New York.
2. sending; sent (by ...); sent (at ...)
3. engineAbbreviation, See also 発動機
4. counter for gunshots, bursts of gas, etc.; counter for bullets, bombs, etc.; counter for blows (punches)also ぱつ
- う 。
- He fired three shots.
2. production of sound
3. PronunciationPronunciation refers to the ability to use the correct st... Read more
1. discovery; detection; finding
2. Discovery (observation)Discovery is the act of detecting something new, or somet... Read more
2. intelligent; clever; smartDated term
3. making sense (of something); understandingArchaism
4. InventionAn invention is a unique or novel device, method, composi... Read more
1. to stand; to rise; to stand upOnly applies to 立つ
- But among you stands one you do not know.
2. to find oneself (e.g. in a difficult position)Only applies to 立つ
- た 。
- The minister was in a fix over illegal dealings.
3. to depart (on a plane, train, etc.)usu. 発つ
- Ah, you're leaving tomorrow!
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. generation (e.g. power)
2. sending a telegram; telegraphingObsolete term
3. Electricity generationElectricity generation is the process of generating elect... Read more
發電: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. fit; spasm; attack; seizureMedicine
2. Paroxysmal attackParoxysmal attacks are short, frequent and stereotyped sy... Read more
1. development; growth; expansion; extension; flourishing
- They will contribute greatly to the growth of the town.
2. development (of a situation, story, etc.); advancement; progression; unfolding
- I hope to see our relationship expand.
3. playing around (sexually; esp. of a male homosexual); having an active sex lifeSee also 発展場
1. announcement; publication; presenting; statement; communique; making known; breaking (news story); expressing (one's opinion); releasing; unveiling
1. publication (of a newspaper, magazine, book, etc.); issue
- This local newspaper is published once a week.
2. issue (of banknotes, bonds, passport, etc.)
- New stamps will be issued next month.
3. raising (an event)Computing
1. show (of power, ability, etc.); exhibition; demonstration; display; manifestation
1. firing (esp. a rocket or missile); launching; shooting; discharge; catapult
1. sale; offering for sale; release (for sale); launch (product)
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. idea; conception
2. way of thinking; approach
1. statement; remark; observation; utterance; speech; proposal
1. occurrence; incidence; outbreak; birth (e.g. of civilization)
- Carbon monoxide is a poisonous substance formed by the incomplete combustion of carbon compounds.
2. generation (of power, heat, etc.); production
3. ontogeny; development; growth; breedingBiology