Words — 253 found
1. economy; economics
2. finance; (one's) finances; financial circumstances
3. being economical; economy; thrift
4. EconomyAn economy consists of the economic systems of a country ... Read more
2. ExperienceExperience as a general concept comprises knowledge of or... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
2. LongitudeLongitude, is a geographic coordinate that specifies the ... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. management; administration; operation; running (business); conducting
1. passage (of time); elapsing; lapse
- それいらい ３
- Three years have passed since then.
2. progress; development; course (of events)
- The status of the project is as follows.
3. transitAstronomy, etc. term
1. course; route; path; channel
2. process; means
径路 【けいろ】、逕路 【けいろ】
2. EconomicsEconomics is the social science that analyzes the product... Read more
1. economic; economical; financial
1. details; particulars; whole story; sequence of events; chronology; circumstances; how it started; how things got this wayOnly applies to いきさつ, Only applies to けいい
- The events that led up to her present fame are quite dramatic.
2. longitude and latitudeOnly applies to けいい
3. warp and weft; warp and woofOnly applies to けいい, Only applies to たてぬき, Only applies to たてよこ, See also 縦横 たてよこ, orig. meaning of けいい
経緯 【けいい】、経緯 【たてぬき】、経緯 【たてよこ】
たてよこ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. Federation of Economic Organizations (Organisation)Abbreviation, See also 経済団体連合会
- Last week the powerful Keidanren called on Tokyo to lift the ban.
1. experienced person; person who has had a particular experience
1. economic superpower; economic powerhouse
2. Economic powerThere is no agreed-upon definition of power in economics.... Read more
1. economic policy
2. Economic policyEconomic policy refers to the actions that governments ta... Read more
2. EconomistAn economist is a professional in the social science disc... Read more