Words — 1356 found
1. yen (Japanese monetary unit)
- It cost me 3,000 yen to buy the record.
- It no longer seems to be a perfect circle.
圓: Out-dated kanji.
JLPT N3 Links
1. fate; destiny (esp. as a mysterious force that binds two people together)
- きれめ 。
- The end of money is the end of love.
2. relationship (e.g. between two people); bond; link; connection
- Our connection may be cut on paper but the bonds of old remain as they were.
3. family ties; affinity
4. opportunity; chance (to meet someone and start a relationship)Only applies to えん
5. pratyaya (indirect conditions, as opposed to direct causes)Buddhist term, Only applies to えん, See also 因
6. narrow open-air verandaOnly applies to えん, also written as 椽
縁 【えにし】、縁 【え】、縁 【えに】、江に 【えに】
江に: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. salt; common salt; table salt; sodium chloride
2. hardship; toil; trouble
3. saltinessFood term
4. cold; unwelcoming; indifferentColloquialism
5. SaltSalt, also known as table salt, or rock salt, is a crysta... Read more
1. party; banquet; feast
宴 【えん】、讌 【うたげ】、讌 【えん】
讌: Out-dated kanji. 讌: Out-dated kanji.
1. tobacco; cigarette; cigaret; cigarUsually written using kana alone, From Portuguese “tabaco”
2. tobacco plant (Nicotiana tabacum)Usually written using kana alone
4. TobaccoTobacco is an agricultural product processed from the lea... Read more
莨 【たばこ】、烟草 【たばこ】、煙草 【えんそう】、煙草 【けぶりぐさ】、煙草 【けむりぐさ】、烟草 【えんそう】、烟草 【けぶりぐさ】、烟草 【けむりぐさ】、タバコ
たばこ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). たばこ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading). たばこ: Gikun (meaning as reading) or jukujikun (special kanji reading).
2. PencilA pencil is a writing implement or art medium usually con... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. speech; address
2. Public speakingPublic speaking is the process of speaking to a group of ... Read more
1. chimney; smokestack; funnel (of a ship); stovepipe
- たか 。
- That chimney is very high.
2. carrying a passenger without turning on the taximeterSlang
3. ChimneyFor other uses, see Chimney (disambiguation). "Smokestack... Read more
1. drama; theatre; theater; play
2. TheatreTheatre (in American English usually theater) is a collab... Read more
1. horticulture; gardening
2. GardeningGardening is the practice of growing and cultivating plan... Read more
1. party; banquet; reception; feast; dinner
2. BanquetA banquet is a large meal or feast, complete with main co... Read more
1. reserve; constraint; restraint; modesty; diffidence; hesitation; holding back; discretion; tact; thoughtfulness
2. declining; refraining
3. forethought; foresightorig. meaning
1. assistance; aid; support
1. postponement; deferment; adjournment
1. musical performance