Words — 608 found
1. every day
2. Every Single Day (band)Every Single Day, is a popular all male band from South K... Read more
1. evening; night
2. NightNight or nighttime is the period of time between the suns... Read more
2. SummerSummer is the warmest of the four temperate seasons, betw... Read more
2. next morningArchaism, Only applies to 朝, Only applies to あした
3. MorningThe word morning originally referred to the sunrise but t... Read more
朝 【あした】、晨 【あした】
2. WinterWinter is the coldest season of the year in temperate cli... Read more
1. spring; springtime
- Many plants bloom in the spring.
2. New Year
3. prime (of one's life, etc.)
4. adolescence; puberty
6. Spring (season)Spring is one of the four temperate seasons, the transiti... Read more
1. noon; middaySee also 御昼
- Ken will be at home until noon.
2. daytimeOnly applies to 昼, Only applies to 晝, See also 御昼
- かんがえ 。
- I think of her day and night.
3. lunchOnly applies to 昼, Only applies to 晝, See also 御昼
- Well, let's have lunch.
4. DaylightDaylight or the light of day is the combination of all di... Read more
午 【ひる】、晝 【ひる】
晝: Out-dated kanji.
2. TuesdayTuesday is a day of the week occurring after Monday and b... Read more
2. SundaySunday is the day of the week between Saturday and Monday... Read more
2. SaturdaySaturday is the day of the week following Friday and prec... Read more
2. MondayMonday is the day of the week between Sunday and Tuesday.... Read more
2. FridayFriday is the day between Thursday and Saturday. In count... Read more
2. ThursdayThursday is the fourth or fifth day of the week. Accordin... Read more
2. WednesdayWednesday is the third or fourth day of the week in the G... Read more
1. result; consequence; outcome; effect
2. coming to fruition; bearing fruit
3. CorollaryA corollary is a statement that follows readily from a pr... Read more
1. now; current; present; present time; as of
2. PresentThe present (or now) is the time that is associated with ... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. noon; midday
2. NoonNoon (also midday or noon time) is usually defined as 12 ... Read more
1. moment; second; instant
2. Jiffy (time)Jiffy is an informal term for any unspecified short perio... Read more
- はずれ 。
- The spaceship is out of orbit around the moon.
- かせ 。
- He earns 300,000 yen a month.
3. MoonThe Moon is the only natural satellite of the Earth, and ... Read more
1. now; the present time; just now; soon; immediately
2. another; more