Words — 237 found
1. time; hour; moment刻 signifies a time of day; 秋 signifies an important time
- His voice broke when he was twelve.
2. occasion; caseOnly applies to 時
- You cannot be too careful when you drive a car.
3. chance; opportunity; seasonOnly applies to 時
4. the times; the age; the dayOnly applies to 時
5. tenselinguistics terminology, Only applies to 時
6. AutumnAutumn or fall is one of the four temperate seasons. Autu... Read more
刻 【とき】、秋 【とき】
1. sometimes; at times
時時 【ときどき】、時どき 【ときどき】
1. one o'clock
2. once; at one time; formerly; before
3. for a time; for a while; for the time being; for the present; for the moment; temporarilyin weather forecasts, indicates that a given condition will hold for less than one-quarter of the forecast period
4. a time; one time; onceSee also 一時に
1. temporary; provisional; interim
- え 。
- I got a temporary job at the firm.
2. special; extraordinary; extra
- ひら 。
- They held a special session on trade problems.
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. when; at what time; how soonUsually written using kana alone
2. normal times; ordinary daysUsually written using kana alone, Dated term
1. 3 o'clock
2. afternoon snack (eaten around 3 o'clock)See also ３時のおやつ さんじのおやつ
- You'll get there by three o'clock.
1. as needed; as occasion demands
2. at any time
1. usually; ordinarily; always
- He was sick of being vilified all the time by people who were jealous of his ability.
2. continuous; 24-hour (operation, care, etc.); constant; always on
1. instant; moment; (split) second; (in a) flash; (in the) blink of an eye
1. these days; nowadays; present day; modern times
2. at this time (of the day)
1. tidal hour
2. right time; favourable opportunity (favorable)
- There is a time for everything.