Words — 226 found
1. to return; to come home; to go home; to go back
- かえ 。
- Lover, come back to me.
2. to leave (of a guest, customer, etc.)
- はじ 。
- After 11 o'clock the guests began to leave by twos and threes.
3. to get home; to get to home plateBaseball
還る 【かえる】、歸る 【かえる】
還る: Rarely-used kanji form. 歸る: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to send (someone) back; to send (someone) homeSee also 返す
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. returnHonorific or respectful (sonkeigo) language
- I can hardly wait till I see you.
2. welcome homeAbbreviation, See also お帰りなさい
1. belonging; ascription; attribution; imputation; possession; jurisdiction
2. reversion; return; restoration
3. Attribution (psychology)Attribution is a concept in social psychology addressing ... Read more
1. naturalization; naturalisation
2. NaturalizationNaturalization (or naturalisation) is the acquisition of ... Read more
1. takeout (i.e. food); take-out; takeaway; take-away
1. to take home; to carry home; to bring back home; to take out (e.g. food)
1. return; comeback; reinstatement
- Two years later, the singer came back.
2. carriage return; CRComputing
1. repatriation; returnOnly applies to 帰還
- Three of the planes have not yet reported home.
2. (electrical) feedback
1. child who has returned to Japan after living abroad; returnee child; (Japanese) person who lived abroad during (part of) their childhood
2. KikokushijoKikokushijo and kaigaishijo are Japanese-language terms r... Read more