Words — 2016 found
3. SchoolA school is an institution designed for the teaching of s... Read more
學校: Out-dated kanji.
1. university; collegeSee also 総合大学
- You should go on to a technical college.
2. former central university of Kyoto (established under the ritsuryo system for the training of government administrators)Abbreviation, See also 大学寮, See also 国学 こくがく
- The majority of the successful candidates were university graduates.
3. the Great Learning (one of the Four Books)See also 四書
4. UniversityA university is an institution of higher education and re... Read more
大學: Out-dated kanji.
1. mathematics; arithmetic
2. Mathematics"Maths" and "Math" redirect here. For other uses see Math... Read more
2. ScienceScience (from Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge") is a s... Read more
2. LiteratureLiterature is the art of written work, and is not confine... Read more
1. entry to school or university; matriculation; enrolment (in university, etc.) (enrollment)
2. MatriculationMatriculation, in the broadest sense, means to be registe... Read more
1. medical science; medicine
2. MedicineMedicine is the field of applied science and the art of h... Read more
1. primary school; elementary school; grade school
2. Primary schoolA primary school (from French école primaire) is an insti... Read more
1. junior high school; middle school; lower secondary school
2. Middle schoolMiddle School and Junior High School are levels of school... Read more
1. senior high school; high school
2. High schoolHigh school is a term used in parts of the English-speaki... Read more
2. AcademicianThe title Academician denotes a Full Member of an art, li... Read more
1. studying abroad
2. Study abroad in the United StatesStudying abroad is the act of a student pursuing educatio... Read more
1. commuting to school; school commute
2. Student transportThis article is about the logistics of transporting stude... Read more
1. study; learning; tutorial
2. LearningLearning is acquiring new, or modifying existing, knowled... Read more
1. scholarship; stipend; bursary
- He applied for the scholarship.
2. student loan
3. ScholarshipA scholarship is an award of financial aid for a student ... Read more
1. school term; semester
2. Academic termAn academic term' or term is a division of an academic ye... Read more
2. PhilosophyPhilosophy is the study of general and fundamental proble... Read more
1. student (esp. a university student)
1. overseas student; exchange student