Words — 160 found
1. betterment; improvement
- The trade imbalance between two nations should be improved.
2. kaizen (Japanese business philosophy of continuous improvement)Usually written using kana alone, often written カイゼン
3. Kaizen, Japanese for "improvement", or "change for the better" ... Read more
1. good; excellent; fine; nice; pleasant; agreeableSee also いい, also いい (all senses)
2. sufficient; enough; ready; preparedSee also いい
3. profitable (deal, business offer, etc.); beneficialSee also いい
4. OK; all right; fine; no problemSee also いい, as て(も)良い, と(も)良い, etc.; indicates permission or compromise
良い 【えい】、善い 【よい】、善い 【えい】、好い 【よい】、好い 【えい】、佳い 【よい】、佳い 【えい】、吉い 【よい】、吉い 【えい】、宜い 【よい】、宜い 【えい】
えい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. えい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. えい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. えい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. えい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 宜い: Irregular kanji usage. えい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 宜い: Irregular kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. nicely; properly; well; skillfully; skilfullyUsually written using kana alone, See also 良い
- とみられ 。
- The project is well-planned and interesting, but its immediate impact on the bottom line is not considered substantial.
2. frequently; oftenUsually written using kana alone
- Mitsuna is very tidy so she often cleans up without being asked.
3. I'm glad that you ...; thank you for ...Usually written using kana alone
4. (you have) quite the nerve to; I don't know how you can ...Usually written using kana alone, element of surprise
善く 【よく】、能く 【よく】、好く 【よく】、克く 【よく】
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. right or wrong; good or bad; quality; suitability
2. having both merits and demerits; having both advantages and disadvantages
善し悪し 【よしあし】、良しあし 【よしあし】、善しあし 【よしあし】、よし悪し 【よしあし】、良し悪し 【よしわるし】、善し悪し 【よしわるし】
2. HypocrisyHypocrisy is the state of pretending to have virtues, mor... Read more
1. rewarding good and punishing evil; novel or drama with a rewarding-good-and-punishing-evil theme; moral purpose; morality playYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. Poetic justicePoetic justice is a literary device in which virtue is ul... Read more
1. virtuous mind
2. good intentions; good will
- ひょう 、
- To do him justice, we must admit that his intentions were good.
3. positive mindset
4. bona fides; good faithLaw, etc. term, See also 悪意
Common word Links
1. fighting a good fight; putting up a good fight; fighting bravely
1. dealing appropriately (with a situation); taking proper measures; handling (an issue) carefully; making the best of (a bad bargain)
1. exceedingly; veryUsually written using kana alone
能く能く 【よくよく】、善く善く 【よくよく】