Words — 175 found
1. nightmare; bad dream
2. NightmareA nightmare is an unpleasant dream that can cause a stron... Read more
1. ill will; spite; evil intention; malice
- Don't read evil intentions into the ordinary actions of people around you.
2. bad meaning
3. mala fides; bad faith; criminal intent to deceiveLaw, See also 善意
5. Bad faithBad faith is double mindedness or double heartedness in d... Read more
1. evil spirit
2. DemonA demon is a supernatural, often malevolent being prevale... Read more
1. bad person; villain; scoundrel; wrongdoer; wicked person
1. malicious; vicious; malignant; underhanded
2. shoddy; inferior; poor-quality; second-rate
1. gaudy; showy; garish; loudUsually written using kana alone, See also あくが強い あくがつよい, あく from 灰汁
- The princess was wearing too much makeup.
2. crooked; vicious; wicked; nasty; unscrupulous; dishonestUsually written using kana alone
- Don't do wicked things.
1. evil deed; wrongdoing; crime; vice
2. misfortune; calamity
1. bad influence; negative influence
1. infamous; notorious
悪名高い 【あくみょうたかい】、悪名高い 【あくめいだかい】、悪名高い 【あくみょうだかい】
1. bad reputation; infamy; ill repute; unfavorable criticism; unfavourable criticism
1. hard fighting; hard struggle; fighting against heavy oddsYojijukugo (four character compound)