Words — 171 found
1. nightmare; bad dream
2. NightmareA nightmare is an unpleasant dream that can cause a stron... Read more
1. ill will; spite; evil intention; malice
- Don't read evil intentions into the ordinary actions of people around you.
2. bad meaning
3. mala fides; bad faith; criminal intent to deceiveLaw, etc. term, See also 善意
4. maliceLaw, etc. term
5. Bad faithBad faith is double mindedness or double heartedness in d... Read more
1. evil spirit
2. DemonA demon is a supernatural, often malevolent being prevale... Read more
1. bad person; villain; scoundrel; wrongdoer; wicked person
1. malicious; vicious; malignant; underhanded
2. shoddy; inferior; poor-quality; second-rate
1. gaudy; showy; excessiveUsually written using kana alone, See also あくが強い あくがつよい, あく from 灰汁
- The princess was wearing too much makeup.
2. crooked; viciousUsually written using kana alone
- Don't do wicked things.
1. evil deed; wrongdoing; crime; vice
2. misfortune; calamity
1. bad influence; negative influence
1. bad reputation; infamy; ill repute; unfavorable criticism; unfavourable criticism
1. hard fighting; hard struggle; fighting against heavy oddsYojijukugo (four character compound)