Words — 359 found
1. bad; poor; undesirable
- "You look pale. Are you sick?" "Not exactly."
2. poor (quality); inferior; insufficient
- わる 。
- My stereo set is inferior to yours in sound quality.
3. evil; sinful
- I'm sorry. I did you wrong.
4. ugly; not beautiful
- わる 。
- The graffiti-covered building is ugly to look at.
5. at fault; to blame; in the wrong
- おも 。
- Even given what you say, I still think you are to blame.
6. bad (at doing something)
7. unprofitable; unbeneficial
- This isn't an unappealing proposition, is it?
8. sorry; (my) bad; unforgivable
- I really shouldn't ask, but could you go get some tofu for me?
惡い 【わるい】、惡るい 【わるい】
惡い: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 惡るい: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. mischief; prank; trick; practical jokeUsually written using kana alone
2. pastime; hobbyUsually written using kana alone
3. playing with (a lighter, etc.); fooling around with; messing around with; amusing oneself with; tampering withUsually written using kana alone
4. lewd behaviour; sexual misconduct; sexual assault; molestation; rapeUsually written using kana alone, euphemism
悪戯 【いたづら】、惡戲 【いたずら】、惡戲 【いたづら】、イタズラ
いたづら: Irregular kana usage. 惡戲: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. いたづら: Irregular kana usage. 惡戲: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. to hate; to detest
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. (suffer) deterioration; growing worse; aggravation; degeneration; corruption
1. hateful; abominable; poor-looking; detestable
- The greatest hate springs from the greatest love.
2. amazing; fantastic; admirable; lovely; wonderfuloften with irony
1. nightmare; bad dream
2. NightmareA nightmare is an unpleasant dream that can cause a stron... Read more
1. ill will; spite; evil intention; malice
- Don't read evil intentions into the ordinary actions of people around you.
2. bad meaning
3. mala fides; bad faith; criminal intent to deceiveLaw, See also 善意
5. Bad faithBad faith is double mindedness or double heartedness in d... Read more
1. slander; bad-mouthing; abuse; insult; speaking ill (of)
悪口 【わるくち】、悪口 【あっこう】、惡口 【わるぐち】、惡口 【わるくち】、惡口 【あっこう】
惡口: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 惡口: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 惡口: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. evil spirit
2. DemonA demon is a supernatural, often malevolent being prevale... Read more
1. bad person; villain; scoundrel; wrongdoer; wicked person
1. malicious; vicious; malignant; underhanded
2. shoddy; inferior; poor-quality; second-rate
1. gaudy; showy; garish; loudUsually written using kana alone, See also あくが強い あくがつよい, あく from 灰汁
- The princess was wearing too much makeup.
2. crooked; vicious; wicked; nasty; unscrupulous; dishonestUsually written using kana alone
- Don't do wicked things.