Words — 40 found
1. bad; poor; undesirable
- "You look pale. Are you sick?" "Not exactly."
2. poor (quality); inferior; insufficient
- わる 。
- My stereo set is inferior to yours in sound quality.
3. evil; sinful
- I'm sorry. I did you wrong.
4. ugly; not beautiful
- わる 。
- The graffiti-covered building is ugly to look at.
5. at fault; to blame; in the wrong
- おも 。
- Even given what you say, I still think you are to blame.
6. bad (at doing something)
7. unprofitable; unbeneficial
- This isn't an unappealing proposition, is it?
8. sorry; (my) bad; unforgivable
- I really shouldn't ask, but could you go get some tofu for me?
惡い 【わるい】、惡るい 【わるい】
惡い: Out-dated kanji. 惡るい: Out-dated kanji.
1. slander; bad-mouthing; abuse; insult; speaking ill (of)
悪口 【わるくち】、悪口 【あっこう】、惡口 【わるぐち】、惡口 【わるくち】、惡口 【あっこう】
惡口: Out-dated kanji. 惡口: Out-dated kanji. 惡口: Out-dated kanji.
1. cunning; crafty; wily; sly
1. prank; practical joke; horseplay; mischievous trick
悪巫山戯: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. bad habit; vice
- It is not easy to get rid of bad habits.
1. drunken sickness; getting sick from drinking
2. drunken frenzy; becoming violent or disorderly when drunk
1. to act timid (about doing); to show diffidence; to feel ashamed; to feel guiltyusu. with negative sentence
1. craft; cunning; guile; serpentine wisdom
わるじえ: Irregular kana usage.